Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lady Gaga in Japan


One of her many costumes.
We found out a couple months ago that Lady Gaga was going to be in Tokyo for her Asian tour.  She had 3 dates, so we were lucky enough to get tickets for Mother's Day.  I went with a friend and my oldest son.  We made the trek up to Saitama Super Arena and the place was bustling both inside and out.  We bought  standing tickets on the floor of the arena. It was jam-packed compared to the Linkin Park tickets I went to last September.

Standing tickets were not cheap.  
Gaga put on a great concert.  She had multiple costume changes, and had the most energy-filled show I have ever seen.  The crowd was pretty calm, but maybe it was the genre of music, or the lack of space to jump around.  Gaga had a real connection with the crowd, and has a huge fan base in Japan.  She calls her fans her "Little Monsters".

I loved seeing everyone dressed up at the concert.  So many wigs, a lot of makeup, sparkles, etc.  It was a great place to people-watch and a fun-filled night.

These girls were so cute!

Crazier costumes.



1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great time!! I bet it was a trip seeing Gaga perform!

    ReplyDelete